Friday, March 14, 2014

Herrroooo!!

Hello friends, comrades, and wanderers...
Welcome to my blog!

A little about me: 
I am a proud graduate of SUNY Oneonta where I made amazing, life long friends who really taught me how to laugh and to enjoy life. But most of all we had fun. 
That's what I miss the most, we could even make trips to the library fun, it was like a social hour with some studying thrown in.
I am currently pursuing a graduate degree at U Albany. Most of my posts are going to be about surviving grad school, because it's like nothing I've ever experienced and it's all-consuming... I thought undergrad was hard and that graduating with honors was impressive, well let me tell you I'd give my left foot( not my right foot, I need that for soccer ;) ) to go back to undergrad studies. 

I live at home in a full house with my parents, a brother and 2 kitties! And I have no plans of moving out anytime soon, (not by choice). But my neighbors are also my best friends and I'm so grateful they're so close or else I'd probably have jumped off a cliff by now....

So here we go: juggling grad school and work, while trying to have a social life 

No comments:

Post a Comment